Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to load firmware
2247 4 2019-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonPeters
lvl.1

United States

I updated the firmware via the Dji4 app.  Then of course the camera stopped working and I was getting a weak transmission error.  I downloaded the Assitant 2 for Phantom and tried to change firmware via 3 different versions.  Every single one failed to upload.  shows my current version as all 0's.  If I link to the app, it does not show that the firmware is out of date.  I tried an android phone and Ipad.  Nothing works.  This happens far too often and its very frustrating.  What can I do?
2019-7-3
Use props
fans050c042b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1621591 ft
Ireland

I’m having the same problem. Phantom 4 Pro. No camera feed.  Controller also has red/green led flashing. The controller about shows 00000 initially for Aircraft  but if you check for update and leave for a while it comes back with 01.05.0600, go4 app ver is 4.3.14.   I understand it may be that the controller needs to be updated also. I have tried assistant 2 direct connect to controller but that won’t work, also downloading WM610_FLIR_FW_V01.31.00.60.bin file onto a sd card and put in back of controller and this does not work either. Is this the correct bin file for the phantom4 pro, should it not be called GL300...?  Help also
image.jpg
2019-7-4
Use props
fans050c042b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1621591 ft
Ireland

Ok after many hours I finally got it to work.  I can’t confirm if I updated the android screen of the phantom pro or the controller but I cleared all outstanding pending installations off the android device, rebooted and it told me it needed to update to V01.01.00.00

Once I did this I now get a picture and green led on controller

I suspect it may have been the android screen and OS that was causing the issue
2019-7-4
Use props
JasonPeters
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone from DJI read this stuff???
2019-7-9
Use props
GNB
New
United States

JasonPeters Posted at 2019-7-9 08:48
Does anyone from DJI read this stuff???

They probably do read these posts but DON'T Care... They have your Money and that's the end of the game for these folks !! ~~~
2020-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules