Unexpected crash with my phantom 3 standard
776 0 2019-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eyodize
New
Flight distance : 118 ft
France

Hello, I don't really know if it's the right place to talk about this subject, so sorry if it is the wrong place.
Yesterday I set my Phantom 3 Standard, I did everything as usual, I turned it on and waited for the GPS to be ready. Then the drone took off and everything seemed normal so it went away and did what I wanted to do. My drone was flying in the middle of nowhere (without any power line around). Suddenly, one minute after the take-off, it started spilling with one “arm” below the tree others, then it dropped down and crashed. Just when (or slightly before) it started spilling, the drone switched from GPS mode to Alti mode without any action from me.
I lost the SD card for the camera in the crash so I may not have all intelligences required to find out the issue. However, I can access the Crash Logs through my phone but I don’t really understand them. The only thing I understand from the Logs is that it looks like it’s related to a battery failure.
Despite the fact my drone is two and a half years old which means it’s not guaranteed anymore, I would like to understand what happened and if I did something wrong or if it’s just a device issue. I hope someone can help me to figure out what happened to my drone.  

Thank you in advance

2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules