609 3 2019-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyMadsbu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164199 ft
Norway

Hi!

I've ran out of tips and tricks online trying to solve my issue with charging.

I've successfully charge it twice before, however now that it's completely drained it seems it wont turn on, nor will it show any lights when pressing the power button.

I've tried the following:

Different wall bricks (iPhone one, iPad one and a samsung fast charging one)

also tried different outlets.

When using the iPad brick to charge it the area surrounding the charging port and the buttons area gets very hot, however using any other brick it wont get hot.

I tried using a power bank as well just to test, after several hours the osmo mobile 2 had not taken any power and the powerbank battery was still 100%.

I bought the device on amazon in the US while on vacation so my guess is no returns nor fixes. Anyone got any similar issue? I'm contemplating popping it open just to take a look, know it will void warrenty and possibly brick the device even more than what it currently is.

2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, There. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-7-4
Use props
FlyMadsbu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164199 ft
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-4 08:11
Hi, There. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

Appreciate the answer, however i will be needing the publics opinion as i have no warrenty for the product in my country
2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlyMadsbu Posted at 7-4 08:53
Appreciate the answer, however i will be needing the publics opinion as i have no warrenty for the product in my country

Thank you for the reply, We deeply understand your concern. Hope that you could get the best suggestions from our valued DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules