Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Home point recorded at take off message
561 2 2019-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hjweiss
lvl.1
United States

When flying my Mavic Pro Platinum with an Android smartphone I always got the voice message that home point was recorded at take off.    Since switching to a Crystal Sky monitor, I never get that notification/verification.   As a result, I’m always unsure about the status of RTH.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The Home Point is recorded when taking-off and cannot be refreshed during flight also if the aircraft takes off vertically (10 m). Also, can you please try to play any videos using your Crystalsky to see if you still encounter the same problem with no sound. With regards to the voice message. Kindly please check if the volume speaker is already turned on. You may refer to the image below.  Please keep us posted for us to further rectify this issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

2019-7-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Turn the volume up on your device
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now