Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
rectangular clip that holds cable in place on cotroller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XwShBupq3QJd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

can anybody please tell me what the name of the rectangular clip that holds the usb to phone cable in place on the cotroller , its gone missing and eventhough its all good without it in place
i would like to refit but cannot find anywere on the internet that sells them ....there are spares in the bag with the other two leads but apparantly they are bespoke to each cable.

thanks

2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you referring to the RC slider that holds the cable when it has been installed? You may refer to the image below for further clarification. If so, you suppose to receive spare of this RC slider from the package. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-7-4
Use props
djiuser_XwShBupq3QJd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-4 11:40
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you referring to the RC slider that holds the cable when it has been installed? You may refer to the image below for further clarification. If so, you suppose to receive spare of this RC slider from the package. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Thank you this is what im wanting to buy the one for iPhone apple lighting cable thank you for the reply . can I purchase one from Dji shop?

Pete
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules