Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Phantom 4 Pro V2 Remote Controller Not Working
3078 7 2019-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dasdanidris
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

Dji Phantom 4 Pro sürüm 2'yi güncelledim. güncelleme senr cihazı henüz açılmadı. Bipppp içinden geliyor. Bu durumla ilgili yardım edersen, çok memnun olurum.
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to turn on the RC then connect the Remote Controller to the mobile device using the communication cable then update the firmware using the DJI Go 4 app. For you to start up the RC you need to: Press and hold the power button for about 3-4 secs until it will show the light. In addition, We highly recommend updating first the Aircraft before the RC for us to avoid the incompatibility of the firmware. Should you have any inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-5
Use props
Dasdanidris
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-5 09:57
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to turn on the RC then connect the Remote Controller to the mobile device using the communication cable then update the firmware using the DJI Go 4 app. For you to start up the RC you need to: Press and hold the power button for about 3-4 secs until it will show the light. In addition, We highly recommend updating first the Aircraft before the RC for us to avoid the incompatibility of the firmware. Should you have any inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

Hello Gamora.

no power lights do not respond when I want to turn on the remote control.

there is no error in the battery.
I did it by checking the charge level.
How do I reset the controller.
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dasdanidris Posted at 7-5 23:22
Hello Gamora.

no power lights do not respond when I want to turn on the remote control.

Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry to know that you still experience the issue. May I ask if you are pertaining to the battery charge level of the Remote Controller? Does it show the charge level when pressing the power button once? If yes, kindly follow the steps below on how to reset the RC:
Press the C1, C2 and shutter button at the same time power off and then power on the remote controller. Link the remote controller to the device. Follow the upgrade step of the status bar. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-7-9
Use props
Dasdanidris
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-9 09:15
Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry to know that you still experience the issue. May I ask if you are pertaining to the battery charge level of the Remote Controller? Does it show the charge level when pressing the power button once? If yes, kindly follow the steps below on how to reset the RC:
Press the C1, C2 and shutter button at the same time power off and then power on the remote controller. Link the remote controller to the device. Follow the upgrade step of the status bar. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Thank's for the information.
yes the problem continues.
When I press the remote control 1 time, no indicator is working.
When I measured the battery is 100% full but no response after the update.
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dasdanidris Posted at 7-9 22:20
Thank's for the information.
yes the problem continues.
When I press the remote control 1 time, no indicator is working.

Hi, Thank you for the additional information and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-7-10
Use props
Dennis069
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-10 14:56
Hi, Thank you for the additional information and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

Was there ever a resolution to this.  I had the same problem and it started just after updating the firm wear as I turned the remote off.  The battery is charged and no lights come on, if I hit the power button once it gives a high pitch squeal until I unplug it. no charge indicator lights and no battery level lights when I hit the start button.  Thanks  Dennis
2019-7-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dennis069 Posted at 7-21 09:20
Was there ever a resolution to this.  I had the same problem and it started just after updating the firm wear as I turned the remote off.  The battery is charged and no lights come on, if I hit the power button once it gives a high pitch squeal until I unplug it. no charge indicator lights and no battery level lights when I hit the start button.  Thanks  Dennis

Hi Dennis. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what version of the drone you are currently using right now? Also, if you can send us a short video clip showing the problem that would be great for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules