Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to Use the PGYTECH Osmo Action Camera Cage
2472 12 2019-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PGYTECH
lvl.4

China

Photography is amazing but not easy. Based on the feedback we collected from photographers and users of Osmo Action, we realized the actual photographic need for more extensions of Osmo Action, especially when one wants to make a VLOG or time-lapse photography, which requires connection to microphone and camera light. Therefore, a camera cage for Osmo Action may empowered it with more possibilities. Today we’d like to show you the PGYTECH camera cage.

Unlike the original camera protective case produced by DJI, PGYTECH Osmo Action Camera Cage offers more connecting options, and especially it is an ideal choice for VLOG making.

It equips an action camera interface at the bottom of the cage and connects any shooting device with a universal interface, such as a tripod or selfie stick. With a specially designed PGYTECH Pin, you can easily fix and unfix with just two steps.

FW4A0110.jpg

There are two cold shoes on the top and side of the cage, respectively, that offers access to the camera, light, and microphone.

FW4A8803.jpg

FW4A8872.jpg

FW4A8576.jpg
A detachable cold shoe with 1/4'' thread connects the cage with a tripod in the vertical or horizontal direction, which allows for free switching between shooting models.
QQ图片20190705174224.jpg

The height of the top shoe can be increased with the help of the 1/4'' thread cold shoe, so as to make sure the connection of a camera light will not influence the function of the camera.

1.jpg

Open space is reserved on the cage's side for power delivery, connections with microphones, or to replace a storage card.

FW4A0196.jpg

2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing this very useful knowledge on how to use the DJI Osmo Action Camera Cage. This will help our valued DJI members here that currently owned a DJI Osmo Action and planning to purchase the Camera Cage. Great work!
2019-7-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job thanks for posting .
2019-7-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good info!
2019-7-5
Use props
nilsonleow
Captain
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

Cool manual! Thanks!
2019-7-5
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-7-5
Use props
Toedles
Captain
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Very nice and well designed.
2019-7-6
Use props
El Diabolico
First Officer

Germany

Hello there, any idea when this new selfie stick will be available in Germany? Amazon delivery dates are for beginning of August...
2019-7-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks cool - thanks for sharing
2019-7-7
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Well this cage is a waste of money as it is badly designed. The back door is too small to allow me to use the sides of the rear touch screen. This makes the camera useless.
2019-7-17
Use props
trontastic
United Kingdom

Stinger1 Posted at 7-17 14:15
Well this cage is a waste of money as it is badly designed. The back door is too small to allow me to use the sides of the rear touch screen. This makes the camera useless.

I can use the back screen in this cage, but it takes a few stabs to make contact. Plus it hides the top led recording light which i use to look at from above when on my motor bike.  Lucky i got mine free with a deal with my Osmo Action. Like all things there are Pro's and Con's. But not much use for me at this time...
2019-7-18
Use props
TheCameraGuy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

I can’t figure out how to open it to put the camera in. Any help?
2019-7-18
Use props
Pyroschnüffler
First Officer
Germany

I have seen that on Amazon are 2 Cages from PGYTech for the Osmo Action. I hope the Second one is not a Fake. Greetz
2019-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules