Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool recovery
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing this awesome video for us. Good to know that you manage to retrieve your spark without any damage on it. For a friendly reminder, we recommend flying your drone in an open area wherein there are no interferences to avoid the incident. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-7-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

you are one lucky fellow. Nice recovery
2019-7-5
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

After going home to recover, I spent the day looking for interesting places to drone, maybe with no magnetic rocks. Flew 3 more batteries. Since I was "triggered," in the ASD sense, I don't think I flew very well. I did find one kindof interesting place but haven't edited the video yet.

Oh, yes. I found a video on how to calibrate my remote and she does less sliding sideways.

Bummer. Forgot to start the video on what was likely the nicest shot of the day. This part of Oklahoma has huge wide valleys, but not very deep. Was looking for a place where I could get the vastness of one of these in the background with something interesting in the foreground, but didn't find such as that. I might not have been able to spot such as that if I had seen it.

Tomorrow I spend some hours at a friend's garden railroad. Don't know what the airmap looks like there.
2019-7-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice to see, truly nature! Touch and feel the nature, nice one!
2019-7-6
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 7-6 01:53
Very nice to see, truly nature! Touch and feel the nature, nice one!

"Touch and feel the nature:" Good.

"Crash land on opposite side of raging flood-stage creek:" Not so much. Avoid that.
2019-7-6
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Tentoes Posted at 7-6 03:59
"Touch and feel the nature:" Good.

"Crash land on opposite side of raging flood-stage creek:" Not so much. Avoid that.

LOL, everyone don't like crashing a drone
Fly safe!
2019-7-8
Use props
fans38ecd260
New

Hungary

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-5 12:14
Hi, Thanks for sharing this awesome video for us. Good to know that you manage to retrieve your spark without any damage on it. For a friendly reminder, we recommend flying your drone in an open area wherein there are no interferences to avoid the incident. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

Can you explain what the interference was here? It’s water rocks and sky. It’s not like he’s flying it through downtown Manhattan
2019-7-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good recovery!
2019-7-9
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
United States

fans38ecd260 Posted at 7-8 07:16
Can you explain what the interference was here? It’s water rocks and sky. It’s not like he’s flying it through downtown Manhattan

Closest I can figure is there must have been a lot of iron in the rocks.

I wasn't expecting any interference in such a remote place.
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans38ecd260 Posted at 7-8 07:16

Thank you for the additional information. The interference may come from microwave signals being emitted by cell towers and tall buildings in the area where you are flying your drone. In addition, interference can also come from rocks that contain metal minerals as well. Also, Flying over water, it is not recommended to fly close to the surface (within 2 meters from the water surface), as the visual positioning system will be automatically turned off on the water surface, and the GPS positioning and barometer will be used to determine the height. The accuracy may be affected, causing an accident where the drone falls into the water. Finally, In real life interference are found anywhere we go. The best thing that we need to remember is to fly our drones to where the interference is less to avoid any incidents and troubles. Hope this helps. Thank you and have a good one!
2019-7-9
Use props
smirnoff9969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

great video...at the end it all went OK...

actually my biggest fear is loosing dron in the water.
2019-7-9
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

It was scary!
2019-7-10
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft