Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Piloting M600 Pro with ROS
2223 1 2019-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shura
lvl.1

France

Hello, I am trying to pilot an M600 with only ROS. I found that the topic "flight_control_setpoint_ENUvelocity_yawrate" should allows for joystick control, but using it after launching the /dji_sdk/sdk.launch has no result. I think I am missing something to "enable" the rotors or the takeoff, but I have no idea what. Can anyone help?

I am working on Ubuntu 16.04 with the 3.7 Onboard SDK ROS, and I can get GPS/etc data without issues.
Thanks!

2019-7-5
Use props
camilojimo
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Shura,
this (/dji_sdk/sdk.launch) only activate the ros environment you have to:

1. In your ROS node, re-map the RC values to a suitable velocity range (say -5 to +5 m/s) in x, y, z axes.

2. In the same ROS node, write your app logic that will determine what yaw the drone should be executing.

3. Finally, publish these x,y,z velocities and your yaw to (/dji_sdk/flight_control_setpoint_generic or flight_control_setpoint_ENUvelocity_yawrate) topic. See the information about the control flags as well in the ROS wiki  (end of page) and sample code; you will need to set a control flag that commands vertical velocity, horizontal velocity, yaw angle, body frame, active brake.
2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules