Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Poor Video Quality
3872 9 2019-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waynewest
New
United States

Hello,

I recently filmed some night footage with my DJI Mavic 2 Zoom but unfortunately the video quality was very poor despite having the 4k settings enabled. I've included a link to a video clip to this post for the community to reference. As you can see there's quite a bit of noise in this clip, which kind of ruins the quality. Also, the still images I take are VERY dark, even when using the highest image quality settings and auto exposure (attaching an image as well). Is something wrong with my camera? Firmware is up to date and I set the video and image quality to their highest settings. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated.
https://youtu.be/nuKBer6qtuY

Wayne

DJI_0329.jpg
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to shoot a different resolution like 1080p to see if the problem still persist. Also, can you please try to use a different computer that has much higher specs and can run a 4k video since there is a possibility that the video will have some noise if the specs of the pc can't run a 4k video. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-5
Use props
fansaf1f51e2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1198780 ft
Uruguay

Hi, I am experiencing a random error that is taking my mavic 2 Pro. Sometimes it turns on well and in others the camera is totally out of focus and can not focus. I have tried everything but nothing. By the way, you are not dirty or fogged.
Very disappointing experience.
2019-7-12
Use props
fansaf1f51e2
lvl.1
Uruguay

2019-7-12
Use props
PatanaMasai
lvl.1

Portugal

did you find a way to fix the quality i got the some problem, the only way i found is to come back restart it and then it works. weird.
2019-7-15
Use props
PatanaMasai
lvl.1

Portugal

did you find a way to fix the quality i got the some problem, the only way i found is to come back restart it and then it works. weird.
2019-7-15
Use props
Gomatsu13
lvl.1
Uruguay

I still haven't found the solution. It gets worse every time. I have read that it could be a problem of internal condensation due to a bad seal. DJI has not answered anything. Anyone having the same problem?
2019-7-30
Use props
Chyna
lvl.1

United States

You are using a Chinese  product with Chinese technology hence all your  issues...
Unlike American products which are made in China this poor product is 100 percent Chinese.
Have you tried their  customer support???
Talk about retarded monkeys...
2019-12-29
Use props
Chyna
lvl.1

United States

You are using a Chinese  product with Chinese technology hence all your  issues...
Unlike American products which are made in China this poor product is 100 percent Chinese.
Talk about  a bunch of retarded monkeys...
2019-12-29
Use props
Chyna
lvl.1

United States

Unlike American products which are made in China but have American quality control..this poor product is 100 percent Chinese.
Talk about  a bunch of retarded monkeys.. .
2019-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules