OcuSync Air System AND Mavic 2 switching
928 0 2019-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

Spent the afternoon bench testing the newly arrived DJI OcuSync Air System, created a power source and authorized the AIR/Camera module, firmware was up to date. Bashed around trying to link until I found the paragraph about two finger Digital linking, got the AIR system link to the Goggles RE, found the menu to record to the local storage of the Goggles and tried it:
When recording the RECORD timer stays at 0, never changes. I can play the recordings but while recording what is coming from the AIR system the record timer does not function.

When I switched back to my Mavic 2 the Goggles RE had to be 'RELINKED', I had to go through the process of linking the aircraft including the aircraft button press.
Is this the expected behavior?

Next the antennas that came with the DJI OcuSync Air System:
Two Pagoda antennas, one with MMCX that plugs into the AIR unit and one that screws into the Goggles RE, What is suppose to go into the second antenna MMX connector on the AIR unit?
The 2 Cylindrical antenna and 2 Dipole antenna have MMCX connections and it shows two Cylindrical antenna installed in the Goggles RE manual. The Goggles RE came with a Pagoda antenna, why didn't DJI ship two Pagoda MMCX antenna?

2019-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules