Esc error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wolfie212
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107018 ft
United States

Cant find solution and was wondering if bad gimbal cable or usb cabel cause app to throw out this error
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I ask what happens prior to the said issue? did you experience any hard landing or crashed? Also, you may try to check whether you are using the updated firmware. If not, kindly please update the drone to its latest firmware for us to avoid any errors on the unit. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-7-6
Use props
wolfie212
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-6 09:27
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I ask what happens prior to the said issue? did you experience any hard landing or crashed? Also, you may try to check whether you are using the updated firmware. If not, kindly please update the drone to its latest firmware for us to avoid any errors on the unit. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support!

Havent flown in a year never been crashed did firmware update to .20 been having issues since. Got firmware update from dji susan still no sucess. Still esc error. Im resorting to guessing now since i dont feel like spending a fortune to send in for something that should of never happened in first place
2019-7-7
Use props
wolfie212
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-6 09:27

Havent flown in a year never been crashed did firmware update to .20 been having issues since. Got firmware update from dji susan still no sucess. Still esc error. Im resorting to guessing now since i dont feel like spending a fortune to send in for something that should of never happened in first place
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

wolfie212 Posted at 7-7 08:48

Thank you for the additional information. We're sorry to know that you still experience the issue. Since you already tried to update the firmware using the beta firmware that DJI Susan provided. But still, the problem persists. This means that maybe the drone has a hardware issue and I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules