Internal Storage Not Found
8584 5 2019-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
quinntheislande
New

United States

Hi guys,

Lately, when I fly I've been having to save my photos and videos to my phone instead of to the internal memory of my Air.  The notice I get is:

"Internal storage not found.
The photos and videos you shot will be saved in the cache space of your mobile device. Go to Editor to check after shooting. Video size is matched with the selected image transmission mode.No support for setting some parameters."

While I'm still able to take photos/video, the quality is much worse and it always saves to my phone.  Any ideas on how to get rid of this and for it to recognize my drone's internal storage again?

By the way, I'm not referring to the SD card.

Thank you!

2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The cache file will only be saved in the mobile device and it is more likely low quality and it is different from the actual file that will store in the SD card or Internal storage. Also, you can check the files in the Internal storage if you will plug in your drone to your computer.  You may refer to the image below on where you can change the storage location of your files in the DJI GO 4 App. Hope this will clarify your query for us. Thank you for your support!

2019-7-6
Use props
dwillis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1613642 ft
United States

I don't think that's what he meant. I'm having this issue too and the internal storage is listed as "N/A." Connecting the drone to the PC via the USB-C cable does not mount any storage devices. Trying to view the internal storage on the controller results in a "network error." Something is clearly wrong.
2021-6-30
Use props
Sjur
New

Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-7-6 09:22
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The cache file will only be saved in the mobile device and it is more likely low quality and it is different from the actual file that will store in the SD card or Internal storage. Also, you can check the files in the Internal storage if you will plug in your drone to your computer.  You may refer to the image below on where you can change the storage location of your files in the DJI GO 4 App. Hope this will clarify your query for us. Thank you for your support!

[view_image]

I believe I have the described problem.  I can't record video or take pictures because there is nowhere to store it. If i press the play button on down right side of the controller screen on the iphone, nothing happens. When I plug the drone to my pc via USB micro, the PC detects two drives (f and g) . If I put a SD card in the drone, the PC has no problem opening files on drive g. It however does not recognize the internal memory (drive g).
Help - please?   
2022-7-11
Use props
Margalla_tv
New

Pakistan

Sjur Posted at 2022-7-11 23:23
I believe I have the described problem.  I can't record video or take pictures because there is nowhere to store it. [view_image]If i press the play button on down right side of the controller screen on the iphone, nothing happens. When I plug the drone to my pc via USB micro, the PC detects two drives (f and g) . If I put a SD card in the drone, the PC has no problem opening files on drive g. It however does not recognize the internal memory (drive g). [view_image] [view_image]
Help - please?

Same problem with my DJI mavic 2 Enterprise . Internal Memory also not visible in DJI APP . I Format internal memory NTFS  through PC and also formatted in FAT32 , after that PC was unable to detect internal memory - now when i connect to PC , 2 drives with 0 MB shown on PC - I also tried to format or delete but not able to do that - Please help -
2023-8-15
Use props
Vofas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

Margalla_tv Posted at 8-15 01:31
Same problem with my DJI mavic 2 Enterprise . Internal Memory also not visible in DJI APP . I Format internal memory NTFS  through PC and also formatted in FAT32 , after that PC was unable to detect internal memory  - now when i connect to PC , 2 drives with 0 MB shown on PC - I also tried to format or delete but not able to do that - Please help -

Have you tried formatting the memory using the application?
2023-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules