Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller Not Charging
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bill
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Dear All

I'm brand new to DJI and have a Mavic 2 Zoom

All good so far, except the controller won't charge using the lead built into the charger. Charges fine off a stand alone charger. Charges fine using the DJI charger and a USB cable. It's just the built in cable that won't charge it. Not a biggies, but it's a huge investment and I would like it to work.

Many thanks

Bill
2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a short video clip showing the problem for us to further isolate this issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-6
Use props
bill
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-6 08:41
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a short video clip showing the problem for us to further isolate this issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

I have the video - where do I send it please?
2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bill@fun-fairs.co.uk Posted at 7-6 09:17
I have the video - where do I send it please?

Thank you for your response. You can upload the video on Youtube and you get the link and post it here for us to check the video. Please keep us posted. Cheers!
2019-7-9
Use props
bill
lvl.1
United Kingdom

https://youtu.be/zHIVmyjYwRE

2019-7-9
Use props
fanse6fb96cd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A week since I uploaded the video as requested. Is anyone able to help please?
2019-7-17
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Sounds/looks like you will have to open an "Official" ticket with DJI to get them to inspect/replace the charger.
Obviously that lead is "dead".
How long have you had it? Sounds like pretty much, brand spanking new.

Start here:

https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules