950 5 2019-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I see from our news today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-48866152?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/cljev44x05lt/drones&link_location=live-reporting-story

that DJI have complained to the BBC about the ways drones are depicted by them. The BBC itself does use drones for its reporting and for documentaries etc., but often it is hopping on the bandwagon of how bad they are if say a "drone" is spotted near an airport or some other situation. So I must admit I have a modicum of support for their comments, but it shold also have brought out how many the BBC use themselves, and how they report on them in Science programs, which is usually very positive.
2019-7-6
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

Yes it's a tough issue. I don't know how it's the rules in England, UK, but we have to analyze the situation.
2019-7-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Just fake news and scare tactics.  
2019-7-6
Use props
Nick M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600574 ft
United States

Who watches the news anymore?
2019-7-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Unfortunately, DJI are wasting thier time registering a complaint, the BBC are always right, just ask them. I have never known them to be wrong on any subject :-)
2019-7-6
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Geebax, I could not agree more. I wold go even further to suggest that London itself, where the BBC is based is so out of touch with reality in the rest of our country it should become a separate country and let the rest of us get on with real life.
We have to pay money to watch TV to support the BBC as a public broadcaster. Even if I never watch BBC, I still have to pay for them, so they can pay obscenely large salaries to their employees  who read teh news or chat to people on TV.
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules