Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Started Losing Image Transmission at 10ft+
684 3 2019-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2010705 ft
United States

I recently flew my Phantom 4 Pro V2 and at roughly 10ft it said weak signal and kept dropping image. It stopped for a day or two and then started doing it again except now it won't stop. Any firmware issues I need to know about? What about internal antenna damage (that possible?)? It has full bars for image right up until I lose signal. It does disconnect completely sometimes. Maybe damaged USB port? I bought a new USB cable so it's not that.

I rely on this drone everyday so I need to get it fixed soon.  Thank you
2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to fly in a different location for us to check whether you experience the same exact problem since there is a possibility that the location where you are flying your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 might have signal interference that is affecting the drone and its connection. Most of the cause of the interference would be any wireless signal that interfering signal from the RC to the Aircraft. Also, We highly recommend flying your drone in an open area wherein there are no interferences like electrical wirings, trees, etc to avoid any incident. In addition, Please make sure that you are using an updated firmware for both Aircraft and RC for us to avoid any errors for the said devices. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-7-6
Use props
lvl.3
United States

Thank you for the response. The area I'm flying in doesn't change anything. I've flown here for over a year with no issues and it's out in the middle of nowhere. I did update the firmware recently in both the R/C and bird that's why I thought it might be an issue there. I am using a 2018 iPad. Do the usb ports on the remote fail often? Is it possible to upgrade my remote to have the hdmi port? I have model GL300L.
2019-7-6
Use props
lvl.3
United States

After doing my own testing to figure out my issue, I found that 2.4ghz (and/or Dual Band setting) is the frequency that is having the issue after the latests firmware update. I bought several new wires with no change, then I switch to 5.8ghz only and the drone stayed connected. It may be an issue with the OCCUSYNC image transmission system also.
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules