Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Couple issues with Ronin S
457 1 2019-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amairphoto
New
United States

I purchased this gimbal a month ago, finally getting round to using it and its failed on me. The motor clicks like its about to start but nothing happens. It was working fine for about 10 minutes prior but then all of a sudden stopped. The batter is at 83% currently.
So I thought I would try and update the firmware, the Pro Assitant recognizes the Ronin S but then will not update the firmware. It keeps saying that the gimbal is not connected even though it is.
So far it has got to 99% at first then a few times at 63% and the last one was 17%.
Can anyione help at all please?
2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi amairphoto, sorry for the troubles with the Ronin-S, firstly, please update the firmware to the latest version.
Please make sure the network is stable, when it fails, please remove the cable, reboot the gimbal, then connect again to update. If the issue persists, it is recommended to try with another computer or cable.

If there is still no luck, please provide the logs and the screenshot of the error message to us for further analysis.
Windows:C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2\RONIN\log
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin? /?Contents?/?DJIApp

2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules