Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller
341 4 2019-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gazmg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Hi peeps whats the safest way to discharge controller after charge ie ? i charged it say two weeks ago havnt flown but when ive checked it now its on say 92% but ob batteries have discharged.

Charge it or fly with it ?

2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Gazmg. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. It is normal for the remote controller's batteries to discharge to avoid swelling when stored. In addition I would recommend you to charge the remote controller to full before using the said remote controller on the said drone for you to be able to maximize the drone's flight time. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-7-7
Use props
saviour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Why would you want to discharge it in the first place? No need to. Or do you discharge your phone when you don't use it?

Also, yes you can use it with 92%
2019-7-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would recharge it to 100% from it's current position (no need to fully discharge) just to strengthen the charge given that its been two weeks with no use. It should still be fine to use on 92% though but always best to safe.
2019-7-8
Use props
Gazmg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you all as for your mobile we know its best to run it right down now and again,to cycle battery....
2019-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules