Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-3164297-K3B1Q4 | Care refresh express
2146 3 2019-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Waliafg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74656 ft
Germany

I am desperately looking for some help. I crashed my drone and it is currently with your repair center in the Netherlands, the data analysis taking too long and I am going on vacation in two weeks.

can you please let me know how I can make use of the DJI Care Refresh express in this case? And since the drone is already at your repair center, how fast can I expect the replacement, after that, I have paid the fee?

2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. We already forwarded this issue to the management for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-7-7
Use props
Waliafg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74656 ft
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 7-7 12:55
Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. We already forwarded this issue to the management for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.

thank you! I received the following email from DJI:

Remark: Flight Time:2019-06-10 utc+8 1.The aircraft worked under GPS mode; 2.T=408 s,H=153.6 m,D=31 m,the aircraft crashed due to IMU error; Conclusion:no pilot's fault,warranty; -Physical damage: -The battery shell is damaged. -The rear right motor arm is damaged. -The front right motor arm is damaged. -The front left motor arm is damaged. -The upper cover is scratched. -The front cover is scratched. -The middle frame is dented. -The upper vibration board is damaged. -The app prompts front vision sensor error.

I am wondering if AC is damaged that bad if it is still possible to repair it? or should this be replaced? I am fine with both opetions, but can you please let me know if I will get the drone somewerhe this week / early next week?  Is the drone going to be shiped from Netherlands to me?
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Waliafg Posted at 7-7 23:53
thank you! I received the following email from DJI:

Remark: Flight Time:2019-06-10 utc+8 1.The aircraft worked under GPS mode; 2.T=408 s,H=153.6 m,D=31 m,the aircraft crashed due to IMU error; Conclusion:no pilot's fault,warranty; -Physical damage: -The battery shell is damaged. -The rear right motor arm is damaged. -The front right motor arm is damaged. -The front left motor arm is damaged. -The upper cover is scratched. -The front cover is scratched. -The middle frame is dented. -The upper vibration board is damaged. -The app prompts front vision sensor error.

Hi, I believe we had already sent an email from DJI Support Supervisor from DJI Europe. We will constantly be monitoring as well to have your drone back before your vacation. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help.
2019-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules