Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Platinum speed SLOW???
631 8 2019-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RatFink
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39298 ft
United States

Don't know what happened but I can only go 5 mph in regular mode. Sport mode is fine. Not in beginners mode or tripod mode..Any Suggestions

2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day RatFink. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone to it's latest one and please try to calibrate the IMU as well to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-7-7
Use props
RatFink
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-7 14:41
Hello and good day RatFink. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone to it's latest one and please try to calibrate the IMU as well to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

I believe I have found the problem. I either need a new board or I just didn't seat the connections after gimble replacement. Stay tuned for the answer
2019-7-7
Use props
Snapshott
lvl.1
United States

Try recalibrating you VPS using DJI Assistant 2. If your Mavic flies at top speed in Sport mode this could be your problem.
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

RatFink Posted at 7-7 16:25
I believe I have found the problem. I either need a new board or I just didn't seat the connections after gimble replacement. Stay tuned for the answer[view_image]

Thank you for the additional information you have provided RatFink.
2019-7-8
Use props
RatFink
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-8 08:24
Thank you for the additional information you have provided RatFink.

All fixed. My vision sensors just needed recalibrated. Thanks for everybody's help
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

RatFink Posted at 7-8 11:18
All fixed. My vision sensors just needed recalibrated. Thanks for everybody's help

You are very much welcome RatFink. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RatFink Posted at 7-8 11:18

Glad that sorted it!
2019-7-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

happy to hear you got it sorted out
2019-7-8
Use props
Advanced