Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart Controller won’t display drone camera
4277 7 2019-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeBaronGodette
lvl.1

United States

Can anyone tell me how I can get my Smart Controller to display what the Mavic 2 sees?
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Smart controller should be linked to the aircraft for you to have a live feed in the app. For additional information, the firmware for both aircraft and Smart controller should be updated to maximize the usage of the drone. You may refer to the video tutorial below for updating the Smart controller and Mavic Pro, also for the video tutorial.

2019-7-8
Use props
aerogirl
lvl.1

I was linked to my Mavic Zoom so I did a few flights with the smart controller without any issues. I disconnected the controller and linked it with my Mavic 2 Pro and that's when I lost the camera view for both drones.
2019-10-12
Use props
aerogirl
lvl.1

I have the same issue (still unresolved). It was perfectly linked to my Zoom but when I linked my Mavic 2 Pro, I lost the camera for both. I could snap a picture t tkeoff height and they saved to my album but I can not see what I am taking pictures of.
2019-10-12
Use props
hakeemsg
lvl.1

Singapore

has this been resolved? i too having this issue.
I noticed that my smart controller can link to my mavic 2. but when i go to ABOUT> the Flight controller SN is showing NA.

I tried to update the AC firmware. it always stuck at 75%. it tries to update until the battery dies out.

Anyone can help?
2020-5-22
Use props
LeBaronGodette
lvl.1

United States

hakeemsg Posted at 5-22 22:14
has this been resolved? i too having this issue.
I noticed that my smart controller can link to my mavic 2. but when i go to ABOUT> the Flight controller SN is showing NA.

No it hasn’t been resolved and when you call tech support all they tell you to do is to update the software or downgrade the software and neither one works.  
2020-5-23
Use props
djiuser_gMI0fPg8QIcm
New

United States

I have this problem also. Brand new smart controller has to be rebooted several times before camera displays. I purchased the SC solely for the convience of not having to fool around with attaching the phone.  Traded one problem for another at a very high price
2020-6-4
Use props
ChiukiAmsterdam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7163576 ft

Netherlands

I just had this issue (June 28 2020) with my new SC and M2P - restarted everything several times. nothing. Took the SD card out of the smart controller, nothing. Everything updated to the lastest version. Shut down the M2P and took out the SD card and started it up without the card, works normally. Shut M2P down, reinserted the SC card and restarted, now working normally.
Strange thing - even though I had no video feed from the M2P, I could take a picture and play it back on the SC. Also could control the gimbal movements, so nothing was not working except the video feed from the M2P to the SC.... and of course it's Sunday, so no tech support, because who needs support on the weekend .... ?

Like I said, everything is up-to-date.
Are other people experiencing this issue still?
Has this been addressed by DJI yet? Why has this not been resolved in an update yet? It could be a huge problem, and dangerous!
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules