Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4th axis stabilizer
1058 3 2019-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Floreto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

I'm looking for a solution to this problem, no matter how closley I control my movements there is always some vertical movement in my shots.  I've seen several stabilizers on the market that are compatable with the Ronin S but I don't know which is the best.  Does anyone have any advice on this, maybe some recomindations?

2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Floreto. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members on what 4th axis stabilizer they are using for there DJI Ronin S. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-7-8
Use props
Floreto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

After looking around I've come to the conclusion that most of the hand held 4th axis stabilizers aren't worth the expense and trouble.  While they will reduce the bounce they won't eliminate it and you will still need to do post processing stabilization which is what I was hoping to avoid.  The steady-cam arm & vest configurations look to be a better solution but you have to deal with the added hassle of the equipment and depending on the model they can be more expensive than the Ronin itself.  

Does anyone have any recommendations on stabilization software, I've been using Premiere Pro's warp stabilizer and it really doesn't do a great job.   
2019-7-23
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your legs are 4th-axis stabilization.
2019-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now