Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to land without downward sensors?
637 4 2019-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d9abf15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157841 ft
Estonia

A few days back after an accident with my drone, the downward sensors stopped working, and im sending my drone to repair soon, but tomorrow im going on a trip and i'd really like to do some pictures with the drone so im taking my drone witb me. So here's my question: How do i land my drone without the downward sensors? Because when i try to land it regulary it slams to the ground.
2019-7-8
Use props
Haggi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

Hover in front of you, grab Spark from beneath.
Your fingers must not come into contact with propellers!
Flip it 90° sideways, props will shut down automatic.
This is how "we" shut down our Spark indoor.
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. It is best not to fly your DJI Spark if there is an issue with the downward sensors of the drone for safety purposes and to avoid further damaging the said drone. Since this issue is happening with the said drone I would recommend sending the drone in for further analysis and repair. Thank you for understanding and support.
2019-7-8
Use props
D2_cayde
lvl.4
United States

just try to grab it with your hand, if your scared of the propellers then by the finger guard on dji website
2019-7-8
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Since I made this video, I learned to just hold the left stick down till it turns off the motors.
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules