Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ADS-B
991 4 2019-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martapp
New
United Kingdom

I intend to experiment with an ADS-B/mode S transponder attached to a Phantom 4 here in the UK. Has anyone attempted this.....and is willing to talk about it ?
I think I heard that DJI will be producing uavs with this function built in to some extent soon. I want to have a look at it myself.
All the best.

2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day martapp. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry with regards to the ADS-B technology. DJI AirSense sets a new drone industry standard for safety and reliability by giving pilots another tool to understand the skies around them, make good decisions, and fly safely. This feature will become standard on all DJI drones above 250 grams. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can lear more about DJI AirSense and please visit and pay attention ​to out official website at www.dji.com for the latest detail and updates on this matter.​ Thank you.

2019-7-9
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Very good info!
2019-7-11
Use props
Noibla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76086 ft

So will this be retrofitted to a Mavic Air (430gr) ?
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Noibla Posted at 9-8 10:59
So will this be retrofitted to a Mavic Air (430gr) ?

We're going to add AirSense ADS-B receivers to NEW MODELS ONLY, starting with models released after Jan 1, 2020. We will not retrofit earlier models. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules