Spark availability
1135 5 2019-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EcurB
lvl.1

United States

I am thinking of getting a Spark, but the Fly More Combo is out of stock. I have added my email to the notification list, but does anyone know when they may be available?

2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day EcurB. Thank you for choosing DJI and we do appreciate your interest in our products. As of the moment, we don't have any time frame yet when it will be available/in stock. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/sp ... on=0&vid=24661. In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-7-9
Use props
Slick1215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239091 ft
United States

go to best buy and purchase it  they only have the white combo  not sure where you are in the world....
2019-7-9
Use props
Johnny C!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44839 ft
United States

Slick1215 Posted at 7-9 12:28
go to best buy and purchase it  they only have the white combo  not sure where you are in the world....

I will only buy my drones from Best Buy.
They have a 15 day, no questions asked
return policy.

FYI

John
2019-7-10
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

You better get Mavic Air. With its 4K camera, 3-axis gimbal, backward obstacle sensor and longer battery life you won't be disappointed for a long time.  
2019-7-10
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I have a spark because it costs half as much as the Air and a quarter as much as a 2 Pro. Perhaps in a few months I can afford to spend that much on a toy, but not now.
2019-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules