How about Tello !
2016 4 2019-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vxuanyun
lvl.1

China

Hello everyone

I am a senior high school student from China on vacation. I want to buy this Tello UAV. Do you have any suggestions before I buy it? How long can a battery actually last? How about its performance? I sincerely hope to give some suggestions!

2019-7-9
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
Thanks for your love for Tello. Here is the website of Use Manual and Safety Guidelines: https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/downloads. And you also can find some video about Tello flying. If you're the first time to use a drone, please learn the manual and safety guidelines before you fly the drone.
In this website, you can also find the manual of scratch programming and SDK programming. If you have some problem with scratch and SDK, you can send your problem to our engineer via sdk@ryzerobotics.com, they will help you to solve your problem. If you haven't bought Tello, you can download an APP called Tello edu. There is a programming simulation function in this APP. You can try the aircraft simulation programming first.
The longest hover time of Tello is 13min.
I hope my answer can help you. Thanks a lot.
2019-7-10
Use props
Vxuanyun
lvl.1

China

RYZE Posted at 7-10 01:32
Dear customer,
Thanks for your love for Tello. Here is the website of Use Manual and Safety Guidelines: https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/downloads. And you also can find some video about Tello flying. If you're the first time to use a drone, please learn the manual and safety guidelines before you fly the drone.
In this website, you can also find the manual of scratch programming and SDK programming. If you have some problem with scratch and SDK, you can send your problem to our engineer via , they will help you to solve your problem. If you haven't bought Tello, you can download an APP called Tello edu. There is a programming simulation function in this APP. You can try the aircraft simulation programming first.

Thank you!
2019-7-11
Use props
VRooMAR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86129 ft
United States

Tello can be a good buy for a high school student. Apart from flying and capturing some nice pics/video you can get into programming using Tello. It can be programmed using Scratch, Python, Swift or block programming apps like DroneBlocks.
Remember there are two versions ( 3 versions now including Tello Ironman edition).  Tello EDU has some additional benefits due to SDK 2.0. It supports Drone swarming  and support pads too.
2019-7-14
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I must say, I own quite a couple of drones but I do enjoy flying my little Tello from time to time.....
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules