Issues with connection. Disconnected. No video transmission. HELP!!!
828 2 2019-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brandonqualls
lvl.1
United States

hello,
I am having a similar issue as a lot of people on this website it seems. I am having issues with my mavic 2 pro connecting. I get different warnings such as, weak signal, adjust antennas, no video transmission, aricraft disconnected, no RC signal, etc.. I have updated all firmware on the RC, drone, and app. I have formatted my SD card, tried a new intelligent battery, I have up-to-date ios on the ipad mini and iphone x that I use and I have tried mulitple cables, even brand new cables. I have done the vision calibration, IMU calibration and have restarted and reconnected the RC multiple times.

I have flown this drone maybe 4 times. This issue didn't occur the first flight, but every flight since then has done this.

What is the fix?? Please read everything I have tried before making suggestions to minimize comments. thank you
2019-7-10
Use props
RajN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57382 ft
United States

+1 I am also having connect/disconnect issue with Mavic 2 Zoom. Never had a satisfactory flight. Here are all the things I tried:  
2019-7-11
Use props
RajN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57382 ft
United States

+1 I am also having connect/disconnect issue with Mavic 2 Zoom. Never had a satisfactory flight. Here are all the things I tried:  Factory Reset + Firmware updates to aircraft and controller+ Calibartion + No Fly updates + use Mobile app to update + Use desktop app to update + Use other USB port + Turn off WiFi + Turn off Bluetooth+air plane mode on/off .  I am running out of ideas.
2019-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules