795 7 2019-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cookiemonster26
lvl.1
Flight distance : 279 ft

Canada

Hi,
Hoping someone can please help me. Have  DJI spark and just got my drone license here in Canada.
im using my phone to control the spark. However when I goto "quickshot" mode, and click on the icon, nothing happens. the icon just turns bllue and then nothing happens.
i even cant select any of the other mode such as activetrack/tapfly/tripod etc.

ive reset the aircraft and tried connecting it several times but no luck.

please help.
2019-7-10
Use props
djlee0314
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16339 ft
United States

Do you have Beginner mode turned off in the DJI Go app? https://forum.dji.com/thread-162480-1-1.html
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Like Djlee0314 mentioned, did you manage to turn-off the beginner mode? Did you manage to update the firmware of your aircraft? For additional information, please ensure that the remote controller is on P-mode and the aircraft is detecting enough GPS signal in an open area environment. You may consider uninstalling and re-install the application or change the mobile device to isolate the situation. Kindly ensure that the important files are saved and flight records were sync prior to deleting your application. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your support.

2019-7-11
Use props
nilanjan118
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

Are you sure you had sufficient gas left in the tank? Quickshot mode is disabled below a certain battery percentage.
2019-7-11
Use props
cookiemonster26
lvl.1

Canada

djlee0314 Posted at 7-11 08:25
Do you have Beginner mode turned off in the DJI Go app? https://forum.dji.com/thread-162480-1-1.html

hi. No, i have been doing everything so far in beginner mode
i turned off the beginner mode but its still the same. i see the option for quick shot(and other modes) but able to select it.
2019-7-11
Use props
cookiemonster26
lvl.1

Canada

nilanjan118 Posted at 7-11 16:18
Are you sure you had sufficient gas left in the tank? Quickshot mode is disabled below a certain battery percentage.

sorry i didnt notice that but im pretty sure i had. will try on full charge tomorrow and report back. thanks for the suggestion.
2019-7-11
Use props
djlee0314
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16339 ft
United States

cookiemonster26 Posted at 7-11 19:45
hi. No, i have been doing everything so far in beginner mode
i turned off the beginner mode but its still the same. i see the option for quick shot(and other modes) but able to select it.

You won't be able to select quick shot (after turning off beginner mode) if your drone is grounded. It has to be flying
2019-7-12
Use props
cookiemonster26
lvl.1

Canada

djlee0314 Posted at 7-12 11:40
You won't be able to select quick shot (after turning off beginner mode) if your drone is grounded. It has to be flying

SOLVED; Thank you very much everyone for the usefull suggestions. Not sure what solved it but I did the following
- battery on full charge
- uninstalled the DJI app
- disabled "beginners' mode"

Thanks again!
2019-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules