Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blue light and x3 camera problems
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd4ff81a0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21621 ft
United States

I had a problem with the x3 gimbal I popped out the sad card then tried to put it back in but it would go back in the camera so I gave up and I just put duck tape on it and it seemed to do the job but I decided on accident to upgrade the remote before the drone totally forgetting everything. So I upgraded the remote and the drone was still in travel mode. I upgraded the remote couldn’t figure how to downgrade and decided to try to put the drone back into its regular fly stance manually with a screwdriver. The light when I turned on was blue and the remote wouldn’t connect at all. I then figured out how to downgrade the remote I downgraded and the remote connected to the aircraft, but in the app it now says EXIT TRAVEL MODE and it isn’t in travel mode and it also says CAMERA DISCONNECTED. So my new problem is it thinks it is still in travel mode and the x3 camera won’t connect to the aircraft or controller. Please Help
image.jpg
009A3AF2-2E99-4429-A628-3999B281BF6C.png
2019-7-10
Use props
Przemek Giza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 127310 ft

Poland

The blue light shows that the aircraft still thinks it's in travel mode. Have you tried to exit travel mode with the remote?
2019-7-29
Use props
fans412b1812
New

Colombia

Hi. I have exactly the same problem, could you solve it?
2019-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules