Change Inspire 2 controller to be my Master M210 now using Cendence
1779 4 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drones360
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi All,

I have 2 remotes for my Matrice M210. The first being the Cendence Remote with KrystalSky (Currently used as Master). I also have the Inspire 2 remote which I believe is also compatible with the Matrice M210. However, every time I try to launch the Go 4 App with the Inspire 2 Controller it takes me out of the Go 4 App and take me to Lightbridge (Regular DJI Go APP) It also seems to not even connect with my M210, I get the purple light showing up on the controller.

What I need to find out is how to make the Inspire 2 controller my Master controller and the Cendence with KrystalSky my slave for the Dual Gimbal.

Please if anyone can help that would be great.
2019-7-11
Use props
Wallyayay
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mate l will have a look later today but lm pretty sure the Inspire Controller can’t be the lead for the 210, we currently use them as our Slave and tbf have never had issues. Wait to you move up to the V2, that’s when the real fun starts!
2019-7-16
Use props
Wallyayay
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mate l will have a look later today but lm pretty sure it’s easy enough to set as lead for the 210, we currently use them as our slaves for the old 200 and 210’s with the Cendance as lead and tbf have never had any issues. Have you still got the problem, let me know. We have actually started buying old/reconditioned 200/210’s as the V2 is a nightmare for many reasons. Wait to you move up to the V2, that’s when the real fun starts!
2019-7-16
Use props
Wallyayay
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Wallyayay Posted at 7-16 17:36
Mate l will have a look later today but lm pretty sure the Inspire Controller can’t be the lead for the 210, we currently use them as our Slave and tbf have never had issues. Wait to you move up to the V2, that’s when the real fun starts!

Wrong reply mate.
2019-7-16
Use props
Wallyayay
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Wallyayay Posted at 7-16 17:36

Wrong reply mate.
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules