Ronin S essential charging
2669 4 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rakicko
lvl.1
Serbia

Hi, I just got essentials kit Ronin and cant wait to use it! But, I dont know how to charge it..I have few phone charges and I got a cable with Ronin, can I put that cable in my phone changers and charge it? I tried that, and I got green button turn on on gimbal, but I didint get any notification on the battery level indicators...So, first my question can I power it thro some phone charges with ronin s cable or computer? How to do it? When the gimbal is off or on?
Sorry for asking this simple questions, but I realy use some help...Thanks in advace
2019-7-11
Use props
SungSmooth
lvl.1
United States

The phone chargers may not put out enough power. I connected mine to a usb connection in a powerstrip. The USB port on a computer works as well. Gimbal should be off for best practices.
2019-7-11
Use props
rakicko
lvl.1
Serbia

Thank you for you message, I tried that and still nothing, I think I have error with a battery grip... no blinking at all
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend using the power adaptor that has a capacity of 12V and 2Amp to charge your Ronin-S. Hope that this would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-11
Use props
fans1eb90348
lvl.1
Serbia

Thank you all, was some error with a gimbal and I got a new one...Now it is everything working
2019-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules