Inspire 1 Raw Weak Transmission Signal Issue
2128 10 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerial Pros
lvl.1
United States

Hello,
I have a DJI Inspire 1 Raw. I have been having problems with a weak transmission signal.  It seems to be getting worse everytime I fly. I have tried custom channels and still have issues.  Can you please help?
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Aerial Pros, sorry to the troubles with the Inspire 1, how far can the drone fly when this message comes up? What mobile device are you using? Please use the mobile phone with strong decoding performance.
Does the issue happen in every place and every time? Please try to test the aircraft in different flight environments.
Please adjust the position of the antennas:
a. Open up the antennas on the remote controller to optimize the transmission range. The flat surface of the antenna should be facing the aircraft.
b. Keep the antenna parallel to each other.
c. Check whether the antennas are damaged.
We recommend to fly in Auto channel.
Is your firmware the latest version and whether the aircraft has cosmetic damage, such as crash?
2019-7-12
Use props
Aerial Pros
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-12 02:26
Hi Aerial Pros, sorry to the troubles with the Inspire 1, how far can the drone fly when this message comes up? What mobile device are you using? Please use the mobile phone with strong decoding performance.
Does the issue happen in every place and every time? Please try to test the aircraft in different flight environments.

No Damage and I have tried everything?  Could it possibly be my Ipad Mini 2. I will attach a screen shot of About Page for your review.zz
2019-8-7
Use props
Aerial Pros
lvl.1
United States

I am wondering if this version is too old and is causing many issues? Including "FlySafe" unlocking Issues?  Please respond.
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Aerial Pros Posted at 8-7 16:06
I am wondering if this version is too old and is causing many issues? Including "FlySafe" unlocking Issues?  Please respond.

It could be the iPad Mini 2 is too old, the decoding ability is that that strong, any chance to try another mobile device?
2019-8-8
Use props
Aerial Pros
lvl.1
United States

Hi DJI Mindy,
Thank you for your response. I though also that the Ipad Mini 2 was too old so 2 days ago I purchased a brand new Apple Ipad Air 10" with the latest 12 processor.  I just uploaded my DJI GO APP and signed in and took it for a test spin.  Same exact problem:
1.  Weak Transmission Signal
2.  Occasional Motor Overload Warning
3.  Return to Home Message
Any other ideas to deal with this problem?
2019-8-9
Use props
Aerial Pros
lvl.1
United States

I would appreciate a reply. I am also experiencing a "Motor Overload" warning periodically on every flight?
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Aerial Pros Posted at 8-10 14:11
I would appreciate a reply. I am also experiencing a "Motor Overload" warning periodically on every flight?

Sorry for the late response because of the weekend and time difference, what is the minimum distance when the Weak Transmission Signal message pop-up?
Were you flying in windy day or Sports Mode when the Motor Overloaded?
2019-8-12
Use props
Aerial Pros
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the response. I read about someone else having the same problem. They said it was a bad battery.
2019-8-19
Use props
Falcon52
Flight distance : 1352746 ft
Canada

I am having the same issues with my Inspire RAW with the X5 camera.  Anyone know how to fix it?
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Falcon52 Posted at 6-12 17:25
I am having the same issues with my Inspire RAW with the X5 camera.  Anyone know how to fix it?

Hi there, sorry to the troubles with the Inspire 1, how far can the drone fly when this message comes up? What mobile device are you using? Please use the mobile phone with strong decoding performance.
a. Open up the antennas on the remote controller to optimize the transmission range. The flat surface of the antenna should be facing the aircraft.
b. Keep the antenna parallel to each other.
c. Check whether the antennas are damaged.
We recommend to fly in Auto channel.
Is your firmware the latest version and whether the aircraft has cosmetic damage, such as crash?
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules