Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Ronin M facing the wrong way
3317 5 2019-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lachie1
lvl.1

Australia

As seen in the video... as of recently when i turn on my ronin m it spins around and faces the wrong way. I've sort of ignored it since It doesn't seem to have any effect on peformance although I've been curious as to why this happens and how to 'fix' it. Before you ask yes the safety clip is facing the right way and is clicked into place https://youtu.be/ZAwWqugH5oA
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi lachie1, sorry for the late reply. Please try to enable SmoothTrack on the gimbal settings and set the speed to 100.
Besides, please kindly provide the data of the attitude after powering on the gimbal for further checking. Thank you.
2019-7-16
Use props
lachie1
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 7-16 03:22
Hi lachie1, sorry for the late reply. Please try to enable SmoothTrack on the gimbal settings and set the speed to 100.
Besides, please kindly provide the data of the attitude after powering on the gimbal for further checking. Thank you.

I set the smooth track speed to 100 but nothing changed. What is "the data of the attitude" and where do I find this information?
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

lachie1 Posted at 7-19 02:29
I set the smooth track speed to 100 but nothing changed. What is "the data of the attitude" and where do I find this information?

Please tap motor specifications, then more, thank you.
2019-7-21
Use props
lachie1
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 7-21 18:47
Please tap motor specifications, then more, thank you.

I couldn't find 'motor specifications' anywhere however I connected my Ronin M to my computer, updated some firmware and it seems to have fixed itself and is now facing the correct way.
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

lachie1 Posted at 7-23 21:40
I couldn't find 'motor specifications' anywhere however I connected my Ronin M to my computer, updated some firmware and it seems to have fixed itself and is now facing the correct way.

Sorry, I should've made it more cleary, it's in the DJI Ronin Assistant app on the mobile device, tap motor, then you'll be able to see the data. You can take the screenshot below as an example. It is good to know that you had got it worked again now. If you still encounter the same problem, please kindly provide the screenshot of the data for us to check further. Thank you.
motor specs.jpeg
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules