Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
D-RTK2
1740 3 2019-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kim1141
lvl.4
Flight distance : 628734 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

Can I use the D-RTK 2 High Precision GNSS Mobile Station for Matrice Series on the Phantom 4 RTK?
2019-7-12
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure but would be interested to hear the answer. My guess from a pessimistic "knowing DJI" standpoint would be no, but a look at the User Guide for the D-RTK 2 for Matrice Series (I have only the D-RTK 2 for P4 RTK) make me think otherwise.The kit and Guide are essentially identical, with the exception that the one for the M210 RTK says Matrice where the other says Phantom.

And it also contains this statement:

"The D-RTK 2 Mobile Station for Matrice Series can be used as an RTK mobile base station to achieve centimeter-level positioning accuracy of an aircraft equipped with a DJI RTK positioning system (such as Matrice 210 RTK V2)."

It doesn't say only the M210 V2... So I'd be almost willing to bet it'll work for the P4 RTK and vice versa.
2019-7-16
Use props
DJI4Survey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6484478 ft
Australia

Pessimism seems to be on the money here, found at the bottom of https://www.dji.com/d-rtk-2.

It is exactly the same hardware, is probably a firmware difference that makes it compatible with the varying systems.  But I can't imagine there is going to be any information about it..... so disappointing.

2019-7-25
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yup. Good find. I should have known better than to be guardedly optimistic. And agreed that it is almost certainly only firmware that limits compatibility.

"It can be used as a Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS)..." is also downright laughable.

2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules