Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 app and multiple drones
7481 10 2019-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TimothyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just added a DJI Mavic Air to my collection of DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Spark.  Hopefully this is not a stupid quesiton.  I use the same mobile device for each drone.  Does the DJI Go 4 app remember the specific settings for each drone across all my drones or do I need to set up for each drone each time I use one?
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TimothyD. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Go 4 application will be able to save the specific settings for each drone that you have as long as you are not going to uninstall the DJI Go 4 application. In addition the flight records are linked with the aircraft they belong to. You can fly multiple drones on the same account. Thank you.
2019-7-12
Use props
TimothyD
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-12 09:41
Hello and good day TimothyD. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Go 4 application will be able to save the specific settings for each drone that you have as long as you are not going to uninstall the DJI Go 4 application. In addition the flight records are linked with the aircraft they belong to. You can fly multiple drones on the same account. Thank you.

Awesome!  Thanks
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome TimothyD. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-7-12
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, the DJI GO 4 App will always save to the cloud the last updated information you submitted and records all your flight data...
2019-7-12
Use props
TimothyD
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

David Martin Graff Posted at 7-12 17:50
Yes, the DJI GO 4 App will always save to the cloud the last updated information you submitted and records all your flight data...

Is the saved configuration settings/data unique to each drone or the mobile device and drone?  If I change to a different mobile device does the cloud saved configuration settings show on the new device?
2019-7-13
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

TimothyD Posted at 7-13 09:30
Is the saved configuration settings/data unique to each drone or the mobile device and drone?  If I change to a different mobile device does the cloud saved configuration settings show on the new device?

That will be saved IN the drone, methinks!
That are specific  settings for your bird.
Like gimbal speed, ascend/descend speed, video settings, ect. pp., that is all bird specific stuff.
2019-7-13
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

TimothyD Posted at 7-13 09:30
Is the saved configuration settings/data unique to each drone or the mobile device and drone?  If I change to a different mobile device does the cloud saved configuration settings show on the new device?

all the data stays the same and is not unique to each mobile device but to the drone and app itself.
2019-7-14
Use props
Sword
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1476 ft
Hong Kong

I tested my Mavic Air with different mobile devices and every DJI GO4 App showed the same settings, so it means settings are stored in the drone (I think it is flight controller), not in the App or mobile device. The app just reads the settings when the drone is connected to the App.  

Also, when I used different mobile devices to fly, the flight records (not flight data) generated in the file folder of the devices were different, so it means flight records (not flight data) are stored in the mobile device, not in the drone.

Any different opinions?

BR,

Sword
2019-7-15
Use props
djiuser_gNKfqI0MTe2x
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm unable to use the app I was using with my phantom [DJIGO 3.] Downloaded app version 4 but could not log in. DJI phone help said I have to download v4 using a different email address.   ?????
2019-7-31
Use props
deslee71gmail.com
lvl.1

Malaysia

Can I use the same account that I registered with my Spark in Dji Go4 app with Mavic Air 2 in Dji Fly app? Or I need to register a new account with Dji Fly app.
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules