Authentication Error for livestream on facebook
2076 8 2019-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JAVIER H.
New

United States

please help! after following the steps for live strem, my app is giving me authentication error for live stream on facebook! cannot seem to find the solution
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. I just want to clarify if what is the model of the drone that you currently using right now for us further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-7-12
Use props
fans67032ee9
New

United States

I as well have the same issue connecting to Facebook live with my osmo 2. As of right now I have a fancy camera holder and that’s not why I bought it for.
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans67032ee9 Posted at 7-14 09:48
I as well have the same issue connecting to Facebook live with my osmo 2. As of right now I have a fancy camera holder and that’s not why I bought it for.

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on Facebook Live Stream, we are working on it, the new DJI Go is estimated to be released very soon to optimize it, sorry for the inconvenience caused and please note the APP update.
2019-7-14
Use props
Michel78
lvl.1
Netherlands

I want to be able to switch between my two facebook accounts. but that is not possible! How can I solve that? I have already removed both apps from my iphone, but that didn't work. I have an Osmo Mobile 2.
2019-7-15
Use props
fansac89c248
New
Flight distance : 318783 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-7-14 19:19
Hi there, sorry for the troubles on Facebook Live Stream, we are working on it, the new DJI Go is estimated to be released very soon to optimize it, sorry for the inconvenience caused and please note the APP update.

Here it is 3/23/2020 and I too am having this issue with the DJI App. When I try to connect it just sets there and never connects, with a good strong cell and also wifi signal.
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansac89c248 Posted at 3-23 07:58
Here it is 3/23/2020 and I too am having this issue with the DJI App. When I try to connect it just sets there and never connects, with a good strong cell and also wifi signal.

May we have the version of DJI APP?
2020-3-24
Use props
75Pete
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54478 ft

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-24 00:44
May we have the version of DJI APP?

April 3rd and not working for me also with my Inspire 1 / DJI Go app version 3.1.62
2020-4-3
Use props
Cyric77
New

Germany

Still got the same problem App ver 3.1.64 (3030) - Facebook Live Stream doesn't work, cause it is always trying to connect... (both wi-fi or 4G connections) ...

Idem with the Youtube streaming function that expressly say that the app is not yet verified ???

Could you help us?

guido@wonder.video

2020-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules