Osmo Mobile 2 not working - just turns off after green LED flashing
4578 4 2019-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeanKhan
lvl.1

Germany

Hello together,

My Osmo Mobile 2 isn't working properly. I can connect it via Bluetooth and the Camera function is working as well but I cannot iniate the Gimbal itself.

When I start the Osmo Mobile, the green LED is flashing for a few seconds and then it just shuts off.

Firmware Release: 2.1.0.20

Is there any way to fix it?

Looking forward to your suggestions how to solve the issue.

Thanks and best regards!

2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DeanKhan, sorry for the troubles with Osmo Mobile 2, by the green LED shuts off, do you mean the device also powers off? Did you fully charge the device? V2.1.0.20 is not the latest firmware, please connect to DJI Go and update to the latest version to see if the issue persists.
2019-7-14
Use props
DeanKhan
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 20:21
Hi DeanKhan, sorry for the troubles with Osmo Mobile 2, by the green LED shuts off, do you mean the device also powers off? Did you fully charge the device? V2.1.0.20 is not the latest firmware, please connect to DJI Go and update to the latest version to see if the issue persists.

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the Osmo just turns off. I fully charged it but it's still the same. When I push the power button the green leds blinks a few times while the white ones are on as well and then it just turns off. When I hold the power button the led changes from green to red and it stays that way then. I can use the camera functionality then but not the gimbal itself.

When I connected it to the DJI Go App it didn't showed an available update. Do I have to consider anything else before performing the update?

Best regards,
Dean
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DeanKhan Posted at 7-15 11:12
Hi Mindy,

Thanks for your reply.

Solid red means the firmware update failed, did you try to re-install the APP or try another mobile phone to see if there the firmware update notification will pop-up again? If not, the device will need to be sent in for further diagnosis. Please start a ticket online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2019-7-16
Use props
DeanKhan
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Mindy,

Is there any way to force an update or to perform a factory reset?

Thank you and Kind regards,
Dean
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules