Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Another Mavic Crash while go home. No warranty repair
1028 7 2019-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zeppex
Flight distance : 614 ft
Italy

Hi mates,

this to let you know about my crash and suport experience with Mavic 2 PRO.
My drone crashed into building while GoHome was active.
During the altitude aquiring Mavic wasn't able to avoid the top cover of the building.
One propeller hit the top and.. down from 9 meters.
I can see by myself on flight log, that GoHome was ON untill the crash over a Home point change.
I engaged local assistance, that required to ship drone in in DJI Holland.
After a few hours from sending Flight record i received a quote of 550 euros for repairing.
I can't stand of this, really.
I asked to get my drone back unrepaired.

Regards
Zeppex

2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience with us. Could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help. I tried to check your case using your Forum account but It seems that I can't see any information under your email address. Looking forward to your response. Thank you in advance.
2019-7-12
Use props
Zeppex
Italy

Hi, link to my support case sent in PM. Not sure if I could post it on thread. Free to publish in case.

Thanks
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Zeppex Posted at 7-12 14:40
Hi, link to my support case sent in PM. Not sure if I could post it on thread. Free to publish in case.

Thanks

PM has been received, we managed to get the case number via the serial number and the case was created by your dealer, your concern has been escalated to the higher-level team to double check, we will have someone to contact your dealer or you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-7-12
Use props
Zeppex
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 7-12 18:44
PM has been received, we managed to get the case number via the serial number and the case was created by your dealer, your concern has been escalated to the higher-level team to double check, we will have someone to contact your dealer or you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Many Thanks
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us.
2019-7-13
Use props
Zeppex
Italy

Today I got a call from local dealer. They are stunned about my point. You spend 85 to get your drone back unrepaired ? Why ? You should pay for repairing and buy a care refresh, so next time you will pay just 119 + shipment. I replied that I won't be engaged with a product that don't do what it should. They say that what I see in the flight record differs from what NL support can watch. In my point there isn't a lot to see. Go Home ON = YES. Obstacle avoided = NO Healt OK= YES. Software failure.

Thanks
Regards
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Zeppex Posted at 7-15 05:12
Today I got a call from local dealer. They are stunned about my point. You spend 85 to get your drone back unrepaired ? Why ? You should pay for repairing and buy a care refresh, so next time you will pay just 119 + shipment. I replied that I won't be engaged with a product that don't do what it should. They say that what I see in the flight record differs from what NL support can watch. In my point there isn't a lot to see. Go Home ON = YES. Obstacle avoided = NO Healt OK= YES. Software failure.

Thanks

The higher-level team hasn't begun to contact because of the weekend, please wait patiently for further communication, thank you.
2019-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules