Change photo resolution
2181 3 2019-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bdubz
lvl.1

United States

I am having a difficult time looking for the photo resolutio option.  I'm currently using a Samsung Note 9 with the DJI osmo 2.  My photo ranges from 12.2MP all the way down to 2.8MP.  Also where is the option to go to 16:9, all my photos are 4:3
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to use a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. As per checking here, it shows that Samsung Note 9 is still not listed on our recommended mobile device this could be the reason why you are not able to get the resolution that you wanted. You may refer to the image below for the recommended mobile device. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further rectify the issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

2019-7-13
Use props
Bdubz
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-13 08:52
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to use a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. As per checking here, it shows that Samsung Note 9 is still not listed on our recommended mobile device this could be the reason why you are not able to get the resolution that you wanted. You may refer to the image below for the recommended mobile device. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further rectify the issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

[view_image]

Hi, Yes I just tried my wife's Iphone XS max and same issue.  There is no option to change photo resolution, only video resolution.  
2019-7-13
Use props
Bdubz
lvl.1

United States

Any updates?
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules