3446 2 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crosswired
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

hi guys,

trying to edit drones footage on my Android device but having a hard time. Due to limited space on my phones (Note 8) internal memory, I've copied drones footage to phones SD card. All videos can be seen and played from the Gallery but DJI Go 4 doesnt see them and theres no way to import them to the app.
Would anyone have any idea how to force the app to read content from phones SD card by any chance?

TIA
Kris
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may copy the video and locate the DJI Go 4 app folder in your mobile device to paste the footage in the application. This footage should have appeared in the "Editor" section of the application. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-17
Use props
Kris Murphy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 7-17 16:05
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may copy the video and locate the DJI Go 4 app folder in your mobile device to paste the footage in the application. This footage should have appeared in the "Editor" section of the application. Thank you for your support.

Thanks Tony,
I've tried to avoid usage of internal memory as 4k files are massive
Somehow I've managed to use Samsung's PictureLink folder on SD card, weirdly GO4 app doesn't see default DCIM picture / video folder as any other apps
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules