New Action purchase...issues
658 5 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zebratape
lvl.1
United States

Finally picked up an action cam and I’m pretty disappointed. Doesn’t always record when I hit the button, have to restart to enable it. And when in the water it always wants to reset the time.
Kind of ...ty that I have to return the first one I bought to the store
Does this mean I need to cancel the dji warranty thing and purchase it again with the new unit?

Anyone else have these issues?

2019-7-14
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

I'm also replacing it, because of problems with the LCD backlight, how is it your? thank you
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1&page=1#pid1905266
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if you've managed to update the firmware of your Osmo Action? Would it be possible if you could provide us a video showing this particular problem for further assistance? In any case, that you would like to return the product for replacement the DJI care refresh can be transferred to another Osmo Action. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 7-17 16:08
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if you've managed to update the firmware of your Osmo Action? Would it be possible if you could provide us a video showing this particular problem for further assistance? In any case, that you would like to return the product for replacement the DJI care refresh can be transferred to another Osmo Action. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.

Will care refresh transfer automatically to users account is what OP is looking for an answer to .
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 7-18 00:21
Will care refresh transfer automatically to users account is what OP is looking for an answer to .

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The existing DJI Care Refresh would not automatically be transferred to the new Osmo Action, however, it needs to coordinate by sending an email to djicare@dji.com. For additional information, please provide the old serial number as well as the new replacement of the Osmo Action and a valid proof of return. Hope that this would satisfy the query. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 7-18 12:58
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The existing DJI Care Refresh would not automatically be transferred to the new Osmo Action, however, it needs to coordinate by sending an email to . For additional information, please provide the old serial number as well as the new replacement of the Osmo Action and a valid proof of return. Hope that this would satisfy the query. Thank you for your support.

Cheers thank you for this as I wasn’t sure of what to do .
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules