Where to look for used gear
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ACHDIGITAL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5120033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all, new in this forum. In the near future I'd like to jump into the Inspire 2 with X7 16mm lens for architectural photography purpuses. Being flying for 3+ years now, 107 and all, experiececes with P3, P4P, Inspire 1.
I'd like to take avantage of lower prices on a second hand equipment but don't know where to look.
There most be a forum for this, if you guys know please let me know!
Many Thanks!
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ACHDIGITAL. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI co pilots on where to look for used gear for there DJI Inspire 2 with X7 16mm lens. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Here in NL we have various marketplaces (online).
Most of them are on facebook!
2019-7-14
Use props
escore
Second Officer
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I would suggest Inspire users groups on Facebook and also taking a look on Ebay.
2019-7-14
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

eBay would be probably the best place to look for used Inspire 2. However, if architectural photography is your main target, X7 camera may be an overkill. While X7 may shine in movie industry, X5S camera is just fine for sharp, detailed landscape photography ... IMHO, naturally.
2019-7-14
Use props
ACHDIGITAL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5120033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you all for your replies. I've been looking in eBay I buy and sell there. I once was checking out a drone forum where they had buy and sell and it was pretty interesting, I just didn't keep the link.
2019-7-15
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

ACHDIGITAL Posted at 7-15 18:24
Thank you all for your replies. I've been looking in eBay I buy and sell there. I once was checking out a drone forum where they had buy and sell and it was pretty interesting, I just didn't keep the link.

Try here:
https://mavicpilots.com/forums/classifieds.5/
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules