Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I need a link to which MCCC cable I need. Ronin S to Sony A7iii
2335 4 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_189ueDHV5f7g
lvl.1
United States

I purchased the cable I thought I needed from amazon. Once I recieved it, it appears to be a USB mini cable.. I need the DJI cable that goes from the base of the gimbal unit to the bottom port of my Sony A7iii camera. The one I ordered is USB mini and it appears to be a USB micro slot on my camera. No description on DJI or Amazon says it goes from DJI to USB micro and they all use the same stock photo. I do see one variation. There is one that says MINI USB and ONE says MULTI USB, but it doesnt state any difference.

I see gimbals with a black pill shaped bag (that I assume comes with cables) mine didnt come with any cables, I got it with a bundle deal on amazon with the focus assist wheel and I thought it would have everything i needed. I still had to purchase the focus whee and now this cable. I see the new firmware works for Sonys, but I need to know which cable.. This damn USB MINI is NOOOOOT the one. DJI which cable will plug into the bottom USB MICRO slot of my camera.. PLEASE HELP..  I have a wedding in 18 days and I am hoping to use this puppy... !!!!
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_189ueDHV5f7g
lvl.1
United States

my mistake. i mean i purchased it with the focus motor, but had to buy the wheel still. I dont mind. I just want the cable now.
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, both MCC-Multi and MCC-C cable can be used with Sony A7 III, please purchase the corresponding cable according to the function you need. GTScreenshot_20190716_142951.png
2019-7-15
Use props
Jason James
lvl.4
Flight distance : 827487 ft
United States

In  all fairness to the original poster, I find myself in the same situation, and it is indeed very frustrating ...
2019-7-16
Use props
Jason James
lvl.4
Flight distance : 827487 ft
United States

I do n't see any iD number for the cable I need to buy, where is it, and what is the SKU number..... I have a Sony a7riii ...
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules