Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
APP does not let me choose OSMO +
995 10 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dani Berga
lvl.1

Brazil

Dears
I have a Osmo + (purchased yesterday 14th July 2019) , previus owner gave me box, manual and invoice, all good.

The previus owner showed me working is his Iphone

Toke it back home, downloaded the DJI Go app for previus P4, not the 4.0

I use a Samsung A7 with Android updated software

I updated the app DJI go

I did the reset password in the Osmo +

When the mobile is not conected to the Osmo + Wifi it does show me the options for diferent Aircrafts (drones) and Osmos, when I choose the Osmos, if I choose Osmo + there is no Conect option, only "learn to conect"

When I conect the wifi and start app it automaticly show me a Inspire 2 drone as the ONLY option. I can not swipe left to find my actual device.

I already download 4 times the APP

PLEASE HELP, I bought this device as a tool to our company and we need to work!!!!! Come on, is it that dificulçt to make 1 app for each device?

I love China, I used to live in Shenzhen for 7 Years..... Greetings to you all! Lov u

2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dani Berga, how did you reset the password and what is your current firmware?
Reset Wifi: before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Shutter button at the same time, then press the Power Switch for about 8 seconds, when the right indicator becomes solid green, release them, search Osmo+ WI-FI and input password again to see if the issue persists.

2019-7-15
Use props
Dani Berga
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi, thanks for your fast repply!

how can I find out the current firmware if I can´t  acess the app screen? Is there another way?

I bought a new 64gb MiniSD super fast for 4k, downloaded the firmware, copied into the sd, placed on the osmo, locked, turned on, but the light didn´t blink red gren, only stayed green and a bib sound came after few secounds, i left it like that, waited 40 min, toke out the card, check in my computer and didn´t find the .txt file saying I successfuly instaled the firmware.

Where can I see a tutorial for OSMO + (plus) All tutorials are for osmo not +

I found this in the OSMO + page in your oficial website. See bellow it says A7 model is not supported, is this why?

Android Version v3.1.52.
Requires Android 4.4 or later.Compatible with LG V20, VIVO X9, OPPO R11, Google Pixel, Nexus 6P, Huawei P9, Huawei MATE 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, MI 6, MI5.

thanks for your attention
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dani Berga Posted at 7-15 15:37
Hi, thanks for your fast repply!

how can I find out the current firmware if I can´t  acess the app screen? Is there another way?

It would be better to try another mobile phone for troubleshooting. If the issue persists, you can refer to Osmo's tutorial video to force the firmware to update.
Download the firmware to the root directory of SD card. Before power on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button at the same time, then press the Power switch for about 5 seconds until the indicator blinks red and green alternatively.
2019-7-15
Use props
Dani Berga
lvl.1

Brazil

So I tried to update the firmwire , copied to the SD, (note that the SD wasn´t the same SD the previus owner was using, but had a DCIM folder) I placed the file .bin OSMO_FC350Z_FW_V01.06.01.00 , locked, turned on and placed nicely on the table, it didn´t flash Red and Gren light, its had both light on gren and biping every few secouns.

I did turned it off while it was biping, maybe I stoped the updated process? I did it because it was already 1 hour and 15 minutes like that, I will try to send a link for the video.

Now its on red on the right light,  system status.

Nothing hapens anymore

How to reset or restore the device? any reboot available?
2019-7-15
Use props
Dani Berga
lvl.1

Brazil

https://youtu.be/av9vRbpQXzE

This video is how the Osmo behaves when I tried to updated the Osmo for the first time.

I tried to flash the sd OSMO firmware as the video, had the same outcome......
2019-7-16
Use props
Dani Berga
lvl.1

Brazil

i will try this as well!!!!  
https://forum.dji.com/thread-52696-1-1.html
2019-7-16
Use props
Dani Berga
lvl.1

Brazil

Finaly it turned on green

I tried to conect using a Iphone8 and it did work. But opened with a black screen.

I opened the about and it says it is running 1.11.2.70+ firmwire

APP: 02    3.1.54(2998)

2019-7-16
Use props
Dani Berga
lvl.1

Brazil

I tried to force flash the firmware but it doesnt work

I got the system light flashing gren and red

2019-7-16
Use props
Dani Berga