Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket mit Huawei P20 Lite verbinden...
1621 5 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leon21
lvl.1
Germany

Hallo zusammen,
Ich habe da mal eine Frage zu dem DJI Osmo Pocket:
Kann dieser mittels des USB-C Adapter mit dem Huawei P20 Lite verbunden werden, sodass man die DJI Mimo-App nutzen kann?
Wenn nein kann ich alternativ zum beiliegenden Adapter das Funkmodul kaufen, um dies mit dem P20 lite verbinden, oder gibt es so keinerlerei Möglichkeiten die DJI Osmo Pocket zu verwenden?

Danke im vorraus!
Gruß Leon21
2019-7-14
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I'm using the Osmo Pocket with a Huawei P8 Lite and the main restrictions seem to be the speed of the connection between the two and the screen resolution of the phone. I also have to use the USB-C port on the bottom of the Osmo Pocket to both update via Mimo and use the phone's screen.  I can only use the screen in live view at 1080 x 1920 as it can't handle the 4k resolution of the Osmo Pocket but I can update the firmware. So I guess what you can do depends on the screen resolution of your phone and the power of its processing and amount of ram. I would also check you can use the latest version of the Andriod operating system on your phone. As long as you don't mind some restrictions then I see no reason why it should not work to some degree.
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Leon21. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for reaching out. I would recommened using a recommended mobile device when in use for the DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability purposes. These recommended mobile devices are tested by DJI to work properly with DJI Osmo Pocket. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Huawei P20 Lite will be able to work with the DJI Osmo Pocket however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket  and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Huawei P20 Lite when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device. For additional reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

2019-7-14
Use props
leon21
lvl.1
Germany

Vielen Dank für die zahlreichen Antworten!

2019-7-15
Use props
conradmarshall_
lvl.1

South Africa

leon21 Posted at 7-15 01:55
Vielen Dank für die zahlreichen Antworten!

Good day. I've searched the forum but can't find a posted response to my problem.

As follows: dji osmo 2 is not connecting to my huawei p20 lite. bluetooth is on, DJIGo app is running, Osmo is on -  just says DEVICE NOT DETECTED and keeps on scanning with no result. I have Emui version 8.0.0 and Android version 8.0.0. Compatible devices according to your forum. Is Huawei P20 Lite supported?

Please advise.
2019-7-18
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

conradmarshall_ Posted at 7-18 05:28
Good day. I've searched the forum but can't find a posted response to my problem.

As follows: dji osmo 2 is not connecting to my huawei p20 lite. bluetooth is on, DJIGo app is running, Osmo is on -  just says DEVICE NOT DETECTED and keeps on scanning with no result. I have Emui version 8.0.0 and Android version 8.0.0. Compatible devices according to your forum. Is Huawei P20 Lite supported? [view_image]

Try putting the Osmo Pocket in video mode at 30fps and 1080p.
Also, try using the base USB port of the Osmo Pocket.
The Pro 20 Lite may work but with a limited function.
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules