Inspire 1 v2 RAW - POOR Signal Strength - Fly with Caution Warning
1281 3 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonATX
lvl.1
United States

Hello! I'm Jason and new to the forum... hoping I can lean on the expertise of DJI and to those who are or may have experienced the same issue I'm having.  My drone flyies great, BUT ONLY if the drone is within 50 yards of me.

Since I recieved drone... I noticed it always says "POOR" Radio Channel Quality...  "Strong Interference. Fly with caution".... no matter where I'm at, I get the same thing... I can be in a wide open field with nothing around me, and I still get POOR Channel Quality.  I researched issue, and was surpised to see alot of people having same issue as me? This is obviously a known issue.

I purchased my Inpsire 1 v2 RAW drone pre-owned from a nice enough gentlemen....  the drone looks brand new, so I purchased it with confidence for my personal business, but unfortunately can't use it because I'm unable to fly it over 50 yards from me flight.  The flight before last... it started drifting away from me, stop responding to my control at about 50 yards...  I ran towards the drone to shorten the signal distance and was able to regain control and get it down without inccident... however last flight, same thing... but unfortantely I was unable to get to it in time... and a tree caught it....one propeller broke, but nothnig else.. replaced propeller and drone is flying again, just have to stay within the 50 yards range.  I relinked controller and drone, but nothing changes.

Can someone please help me?  I'm supposed to go shoot in Costa Rica in a month and need my drone working perfectly... I'd hate to be shooting a beach and the drone end up in the ocean... or worse, fall out of the sky and hit someone... that would not be good.

I have just recently ordered some longer antennas to boost the signal, but I'm not sure that's going to fix anything...

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide.

Regards,
Jason

2019-7-14
Use props
JasonATX
lvl.1
United States

sorry to post here... I'm a newbie to the forum... should of posted under Inspire... is there a way to delete a post?
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi, welcome to the forum, I will move it to Inspire category for you. ;)
2019-7-15
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same issue with a pre-owned DJI Inspire 1 Pro v2. I lose connection about 50 yards away and always have poor signal quality, even when I am 5 feet from it.  And just yesterday I am now having a "motoroverload" warning and the drone auto-lands. I do not have anything attached to the drone other than the X3 and a polar pro filter. I am very interested in finding a solution to this.
2019-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules