1490 3 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83080e16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 945741 ft
  • >>>
United States

A few weeks ago I used the Action for about 6 hours and afterwards noticed the Mimo app used over 500MB of cellular data.  I thought it might have been the firmware update so I reset the stats.  Yesterday I used the camera for about 5 hours and notiiced another 500MB of cellular data usage.  I turned off allowing it to use cellular data but I want to know why was it using so much in the fiirst place?  On an iPhone X btw, and sadly I don't have unlimited data, hence my concern....

2019-7-14
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

I think that must be a fruit company thing, barely any data on my phone in this month.
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Normally, the DJI Mimo app won't consume any mobile data if you are trying to operate the DJI Osmo Action. However, it will only consume some mobile data if there would be an available firmware update. You can try to turn off your mobile data when operating the DJI Osmo Action or check whether there is another application running in your phone that consumes mobile data. Hope this will clarify your query for us. Thank you!
2019-7-19
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

The APP also updated yesterday.
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules