Transferring files from app to desktop
3044 1 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrsHenderson
New

United States

I have had a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 device for almost a year. It's been a great tool for creating cinematic content for my videos. I've run into a glitch where when I transfer the video cahce file to my iMac for editing (via iTunes), only the .rec and .thumbnail files transfer, not the .mp4. I used to be able to do this without a problem so I know that it is possible. I have a lot of footage to transfer. If I try to save files to my iPhone (10sX) - in order to ultimately transfer them to my desktop - I can save only three files at a time. If I try to do a batch, like a whole day of filming, it fails to save. The process to save three videos at a time is tedious. Can anyone help me understand why the method of dragging the video cahce file, via iTunes, is no longer possible. As well, does anyone have an alternative that is not as tedious as saving three files at a time to my iPhone? TIA!
2019-7-14
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

China

The free tool MobiKin Assistant for iOS may be helpful to you.https://www.mobikin.com/free-assistant-for-ios/
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules