Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lens Condensation Mavic Pro
1383 3 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevindavis960
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15958 ft
United States

I've started having an issue with condensaton. Within 2-3 minutes of take off the inside of my lens starts to fog up with condensation right in the middle making photos or video unusable. The drone has NEVER gotten wet. As soon as I land and the motors turn off the condensation goes away. I've seen a lot of complaints about this but no reliable fixes. How do I fix this problem or do I have to send it back to DJI (it's under warranty) to have ot fixed?
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi kevindavis960, the temperature difference between the inside and outside is large, which may cause the lens to fog. If the lens is foggy frequently and this situation cannot be improved, it is recommended to send in the drone for the evaluation, thank you.
2019-7-15
Use props
kevindavis960
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15958 ft
United States

Still having an issue with condensation. Right now the drone is sitting in a sealed container with Damp Rid Moisture Absorber. If this doesn't work how do I go about getting this looked at by DJI. Photos and video is unusable.
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

kevindavis960 Posted at 7-23 16:25
Still having an issue with condensation. Right now the drone is sitting in a sealed container with Damp Rid Moisture Absorber. If this doesn't work how do I go about getting this looked at by DJI. Photos and video is unusable.

In the issue happens frequently, please start a ticket online and follow the instruction to send in the device for further evaluation: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2019-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules