Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Driving up to Sunrise at Mt Rainier National Park
572 11 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
Captain
United States

2019-7-14
Use props
nilsonleow
Captain
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

Cool nature...
2019-7-15
Use props
peiter
First Officer
Denmark

Nice, we Danes don't have anything like that.
Most here are under the plow, and what forest there is are faux forest as originally oak was prevalent here, but now its other kinds of trees that grow here.
2019-7-15
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful place. My Aunt can see it out her kitchen window, sadly I've been able to go up there only once.
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ff22. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have captured.  Beautiful landscapes and thank you for your valued support.
2019-7-15
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Beautiful scenery
2019-7-15
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

peiter Posted at 7-15 08:22
Nice, we Danes don't have anything like that.
Most here are under the plow, and what forest there is are faux forest as originally oak was prevalent here, but now its other kinds of trees that grow here.

Since it is a National Park most of the trees are original and as we call them "old growth" as opposed to replanted forests.  The peak is a bit over 14,410 feet (generally divide by 3 to get meters! (g)).  It is a volcano and still has some steam at the top.  Part of the same range as Mt St Helens which blew its top off in 1980.

I just posted another video from the hike.
2019-7-15
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 7-15 08:28
Beautiful place. My Aunt can see it out her kitchen window, sadly I've been able to go up there only once.

If my house were another story taller, I could probably see it from here.  When I first arrived to Seattle, my room in a rental had a view, unfortunately bisected by a telephone pole.  But when I awoke, I would look out and if it is was visible - all was right with the world (g).  But being this is the pacific northWET, many days it is obscured by clouds.  Actually, we caught it right - today a web cam shows it is raining!

We use to drive down to cross country ski there about once a month a few decades ago.
2019-7-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Amazing location!
2019-7-15
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

Thanks, ALL.  And, yes, it is more location than my skills.
2019-7-15
Use props
peiter
First Officer
Denmark

The few untouched areas here are little swamps too small to drain and farm.
We have drained many a lake to farm the area, and even the heath here in Jutland was eventually beaten ( much by help of German immigrants ) though the heath wasent really old growth here, just what popped up after we cut down most of the trees that covered Denmark to make things like Viking long-ships and so on.
The larger state forests did call the queen a few years back to tell her the trees for the new navy was finally ready for harvest after the English took our navy ( one of the largest back then ) as a precaution as we Danes was sided with Napoleon.

PS. little Denmark did recently beat mighty USA in the merchant marine DPT, so on that field we are a larger maritime nation. ( barely 6 million of us )
2019-7-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning scenery
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now